HR Graduate Recruiter (Vibrant Culture!)
Recruit Express, a home-grown staffing and consultancy enterprise, is part of HRnet Group - listed on the SGX Singapore Exchange in 2017.
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as the largest and most preferred recruitment consultancy in Singapore, and we have grown and expanded our operations across the Asia Pacific regions with offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur and Taipei.
Our Dedication: Timely delivery. Quality candidates.
We are passionate about PEOPLE! We make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates, and live up to our mission of finding people good jobs and our clients to succeed in business. AT EXPRESS SPEED!
- Manage the full 360 Recruitment cycle –
- Source and advertise job applicants eg. Job advertisement, social media platforms, applicants referral and more
- Pitch suitable positions which matches candidates’ expectation and qualifications
- Screen, shortlist and interview job candidates for the position(s)
- Manage the follow-up process involving job candidates & internal stakeholders, leading up to contract offer
- Involve in salary negotiation and contract signing
- Assist with HR services for the contractual work period
- Work closely with hiring managers from SMEs/MNCs to provide the best staffing services & follow-ups
- Be the HR industry Expert to provide consultative advice to both clients/candidates on existing MOM guidelines & best hiring practices
- Conduct Business Visits to meet hiring managers at their corporate office to understand their business and hiring needs
- Work in our team-based & collaborative environment
Look forward to:
- Mentorship & team support to provide strong career direction & advice
- Clear opportunities for development and growth to principal/management role
- Take part in our vibrant company events such as D&D, CSR, Fun Day & workshops!
- Good Degree from any field of study
- Positive team player & works well in a fast-paced environment
- Effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Possess a winning mindset – “Can Do” attitude & enjoy achievements!
- Active participation in sports or school activities is an added advantage
How to Apply?
We welcome all who is looking for a people-oriented & progressive work environment!
If you are keen, please send your latest resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
Joshua Sim Wei Rong |CEI Registration R1878978 | Recruit Express Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 99C4599 |
Recruit Express Pte Ltd