HR Genralist / East / MNC Logistics Company/ Office hrs/ up to $4000 / Immediate starter
US 3PL Logistics MNC
Mon to Fri 8.45pm-5.45pm
- Assist in the review on the subsidiaries Employment Contract for new hires to ensure legislation compliance by sites.
- Update the Employee Handbook with the GP subsidiaries.
- Follow-up and update on the Talent Management Program and plan in Singapore and in all subsidiaries.
- Responsible to plan, arrange and schedule on-boarding program for new hires.
- Prepare and follow-up on-boarding documents for new hires on first day of work.
- Responsible for administration tasks, such as, stationery, pantry items, POs, name cards, P-file management, internal phone directory updates, etc.
- Assist in follow-up on Employee Engagement Survey (Voice of Employee) action plans in Singapore and all subsidiaries.
- Develop and manage relationships with external providers to ensure high quality and effective delivery of services.
- Arrange long and short term courses for employees.
- Apply for government training grants for courses where applicable.
- Responsible for work permit and employment passes applications, renewal and cancellation.
- Manage company events, such as, monthly treats for employees, etc.
- Other duties as and when assigned.
- Degree with at least 2 years or Diploma with at least 3-5 years of relevant/similar experience in an MNC environment.
- Good knowledge & skills in L&D/TM will be advantageous.
- Strong communicator with excellent written and presentation skills
- Be resourceful in administration management.
- Strong in Microsoft excel, word doc and powerpoint will be preferred.
- Be flexible in a fast and fluid work environment
Interested applicants please send your resume to melissa@kschr. com or call Melissa +65 6737 8557
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd(11C2878)
Tee Siew Mei (R1219651)
Job Type: Full-time
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd