HR Generalist - Various Openings (Paymaster and E-Cirtrix) (Logistics / Manufacturing)
• Involved in full spectrum of HR operations including recruitment and selection, compensation and benefits, learning and development, grievance handling, on boarding and off boarding procedures and performance management
• Manage and process company’s payroll
• Correspond regularly with Government bodies and Statutory boards on industrial accidents, work permits, CPF, etc.
• Assist in formulating and reviewing of HR policies and procedures supporting locally and regionally
• Manage group insurance renewal, health screening and employee benefits scheme
• Participate in ad-hoc projects as assigned
• Diploma / Degree in Business Administration, preferably in Human Resource Management
• Minimum 2 years of relevant experience with strong knowledge in labour legislation e.g. Employment Act, CPF etc.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Proactive, strong team player and able to work independently.
Please submit resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details in MS Word format:
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
Jeffrey Chua Kay Hwee
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1110624
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.