HR Generalist - Up to $4500
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 16-Apr-2021
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1548232
Bachelor's / Honours
- Perform administrative functions related to employee transactions in our human resources information systems and documentation in employee personnel files.
- Handle full spectrum of payroll function for different business units
- Includes new hires/rehires, terminations, compensation changes, transfers, shift differentials and LOA’s.
- Interface with various Human Resources personnel and internal stakeholders who may include employees at multiple levels and leaders.
- Serves as contact for employees; answer or escalate questions regarding policies and procedures.
- May develop and recommend solutions to problems of limited scope and complexity.
- Assisting in developing, tracking and analyzing Human Resource data as well as related metrics duties as assigned.
- Performance management
- Employee relations investigations
- Talent development, reviewing career files, development plans and succession planning
- Compensation planning by participating in promotion boards and merit planning
- Benefits and wellness programs
- Employee engagement initiatives/ eLeave platform
- Contributes to team effort by acting as part of the team to accomplish team objectives.
- Min Degree in Human Resource Management
- Able to commence immediately or short notice will be preferred
- At least 3 - 5 years of experience in generalist role with payroll experience
- 5 working days
- Location: Lakeside
Interested applicants, please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
(Vanessa Koh Ching Meei)
CEI No.: R1548232
Recruit Express Pte Ltd, EA: 99C4599
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd