HR Generalist / TA Specialist (Pharma MNC, Urgent)
Lead, manage, develop and implement human resource plans and programmes in support of the company’s goal to be the `Employer of Choice’ where talents are attracted to and staff are committed to and proud to belong to the organization. Human resource plans and programmes cover broadly 6 thrusts:
a) Attract & Induct Talents
b) Recognise & Reward Staff
c) Train & Develop Staff
d) Engage, Communicate & Involve Staff
e) Care for the Well-Being of Staff
f) Provide Excellent & Pro-active Service to Departments/Staff
Work in close collaboration and partnership with management, line departments or business units, union and staff in achieving the short-term and long-terms goals and objectives.
- Review, develop and implement HR policies, plans, processes and programmes to ensure they are effective, relevant and aligned to organizational goals and objectives and market trends and competitiveness.
- Lead, manage, coach and motivate a team to ensure effective, efficient and professional delivery of HR plans, programmes, processes and service.
- Manage manpower cost and resources effectively and efficiently both with Human Resource Department as well as Departments under the charge of the specific Asst Manager/Manager/Senior Manager.
- Work with management, business units, union and staff in providing value-adding consultancy, advice, resource and service to attract, retain, train, develop, reward, care and engage our talents.
- Serve as an effective and neutral channel for employee feedback through regular walkabouts, communication and dialogue sessions with staff so as to build an open and trusting culture.
- Track, monitor and analyse HR KPIs so as to develop and implement effective HR plans and programmes promptly to address key issues and gaps
Secondary Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead and/or participate in projects, as and when assigned or appointed.
- Lead and/or participate in events or committees such as Nurses’ Day Celebration, Charity events.
- Support, promote and participate in events and innovation initiatives, including wellness, work-life balance, charity activities, staff suggestion and process/work improvement review projects.
- Min Degree in Human Resources from a recognized university
- Min 4 year of experience required
- Office Hours/ 5 Days
- Excellent communication skills is a must
- Good management skills of team
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Attn: Human Resource - Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd