HR Generalist (Education Industry/ Immediate!)
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6.00pm
- Knowledge in Workday/ SAP/ Oracle is preferred.
- Minimum 4 years of HR generalist experience.
- Prior working experience in the Education/ Government sector will be an advantage.
- Able to commence work on short notice.
- Handle full spectrum of HR functions including Talent Acquisition and appointment matters, performance appraisal and management.
- Partner with Shared Services teams in reviewing, developing and executing policies, processes and systems.
- Be the point of contact for employee relations issues.
- Review policies, guidelines and standard operating procedures regularly to keep abreast with HR best practices, and to remain efficient and relevant.
- Responsible for the appointment, reappointment, appraisal, promotion & tenure and exit management processes for the faculty.
- Main point of contact on Faculty job postings and with recruitment agencies for all temporary hiring requests.
- Other ad-hoc HR duties as required.
Applicants please email detailed resume in MS Word Format to Ms Winnie Lui Wing Lam (CEI No.: R1871406)
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
(EA Licence No.: 99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd