HR Generalist (East, Logistics Industry, Perm, Good Benefits, up to $4000)
US 3PL Logistics MNC
Mon to Fri 8.45pm-5.45pm
- Assisting in the sourcing of staff through various recruitment channels
- Co-ordinate and scheduling of interviews
- Work permit/ S pass and Employment pass (Application, Cancellation and Renewal)
- Assist the HR managers in generating Letters of Offers/ Promotion Letters/ Transfers Letters and other correspondences
- Conduct of entire on-boarding process
- Follow up on Staff Declaration Forms
- Assist in performance appraisal exercises and consolidation of performance ratings
- Handle in Learning and Development
- Maintaining employee files/ pf-files/ update employee handbook etc
- Maintaining of Human Resource information system and records
- Any other job duties assigned
- Degree with at least 2 years or Diploma with at least 3-5 years of relevant/similar experience in an MNC environment.
- Strong communicator with excellent written and presentation skills
- Be resourceful in administration management.
- Strong in Microsoft excel, word doc and powerpoint will be preferred.
- Be flexible in a fast and fluid work environment
Interested applicants, please send your resume to melissa@kschr. com or call Melissa +65 6737 8557
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd(11C2878)
Tee Siew Mei (R1219651)
Job Type: Full-time
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd