HR Generalist (Contract)
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 20-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Our client is growing rapidly in APAC region and they are looking for an HR Generalist to support China, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
The incumbent will be responsible in ensuring the employees will have an awesome experience from the point they accepted the offer through their first day with the client. You will provide operational and generalist support to employees, build strong partnership with internal People Teams both regionally and globally.
- Provide People Services throughout the employee's lifecycle which includes but not limited to onboarding/off-boarding administration, payroll, Workday transaction, employee file management, and other HR Processes
- Provide Tier 1 & 2 support to employees' queries relating to HR policies, process, programs and services via ServiceNow
- Identify trends in employee queries and propose solutions to help simplify the employees' journey.
- Act as liaison to the HRBPs; providing support in Global People Programs such as Salary Review Cycle, Performance Check-in, Cultural Survey
- Partnering with HRBP to implement strategies and drive HR initiatives that contribute to the development of HR strategies
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation
- Become a subject matter expert for all HR processes for multiple countries and act as point of contact for local HR teams and/or external providers
- Lead and deliver some global/regional HR projects and/or initiatives across APAC region.
- With minimum 3 years' work experience in an HR generalist function
- Good understanding of local labor law in at least 2 countries (China, Hong Kong and Taiwan)
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and a strong desire to learn and succeed
- Experience in customer and user support, project management, data analysis or management consultancy.
- Service-oriented, "can do" approach.
- Flexible and proactive with changing needs. Exceptionally team-focused and active contributor to a positive and innovative work environment
- Ability to self-start and self-direct work in an unstructured environment with exceptional attention to detail and strong time management skills.
- Ability to manage employee's data confidentiality
- Extreme attention to detail and great organizational skills for managing multiple tasks and project deadlines (project management experience a plus)
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160