HR Generalist (APAC/5 days/East/MNC)up to $5K *Logistics & supply chain
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 2-Aug-2019
EA Licence No: 11C2878|EA Personal Registration No: R1546889
Bachelor's / Honours
- Perform full spectrum of payroll function including NS make-up, maternity and childcare leave claims, CPF contributions, consolidation of staff incentives and annual tax filing.
- Work with tax consultant on tax matters of expatriate employees.
- Monitoring and ensuring that the employees’ information in the HRIS system are entered accurately by the shared service team
- Responsible to assist HR manager in the annual salary increment and bonus payout exercise
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs and determine selection criteria
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position's requirements
- Managing shared service personnel to ensure alignment of recruitment processes
- Build good rapport with business units and be the go-to person for any recruitment-related advice e.g where to find top talents
- Familiar with our Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and provide system support when necessary
- Organize and facilitate onboarding procedures for new hires
- Assist with providing support on expatriate management (i.e. temporary accommodation, rental property, relocation/repatriation and so on) as and when needed.
- Responsible for the confirmation process of new employees by liaising with Head of Departments, issuance of confirmation letters, checking employment contracts etc.
- Assist in procurement of HR Purchases (ie. Long service award vouchers) and ensure all purchases are carried out in compliance with procurement policies
- Assist and oversee the processing of all HR related Invoices
- Application and renewal of work passes
- Administering and coordinating of exit interview process.
- Updating the Employee Handbook, HR policies and related procedures.
- Managing the HRIS system and various HR tools on process improvements
- Vendor management and ensuring accuracy and quality with our shared service center
- Handling on site employee welfare activities and queries
- Handling onsite training requirements and WDA grants
- Handling travel request and hotel arrangement for CHRO
- Any other HR duties as and when assigned
- At least a degree in Business Management (Human Resource Management preferred)
- Minimum 5 – 6 years of Human Resource experience
- Proficient in MS Office, especially excel is preferred
Location: Changi South
Company transport: AMK, SK. Tampines, Tanah Merah, Pasir Ris.
Industry: 3PL (German MNC)
Budget: up to $5K (depending on experience)
Working hours: 8.30am – 6.15pm
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd