HR Executive (West / Construction Ind)
- Manage work pass applications, renewals & cancellations
- Manage the repatriation of work permit holders
- Handle and monitor Workman Injury Compensation Act cases with MOM, Safety officer and Insurance Company
- Manage and monitor Insurance policy
- Booking training course for workers
- Work closely with site Project Managers, Supervisors and management team to deliver HR initiatives and operational support
- Admin duties within the office
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Human Resource Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates, please submit your updated resume in MSWORD format by using Apply Now button
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Nga Khor Ping (Nicholas)
Registration No : R1874676
EA License No : 18C9027
Corestaff Pte Ltd