Hr Executive (UP $3000 / 5D / West / Full spectrum)
• Basic $2500-$3000 (Depends on Experience)
• West Area
• 5 Days work week, 8am-5.30pm
• Variable Bonus
• Full spectrum of HR functions including:
- Recruitment and Orientation
- Payroll and IR8A submissions
- Work Pass and Man Year Entitlement applications
- Administration of employee profiles and movements such as promotion, secondment, resignation, dormitory
- Administration of incident records, medical insurance and work injury claims
- Submission of monthly HR reports to management
- Implementation of HR-related systems, policies and programmes
- Application of HR-related grants
- Participation in recruitment fairs
- Planning of company events
• Involved in annual ISO and external audit
• Undertake additional tasks and responsibilities when required or as instructed
• At least 2 year working experience in HR functions
• Familiar with MOM EPOL and WPOL
Please submit your updated resume in MS Word format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON. You may also email your resume directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply.
If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please include the following information in your resume:
1) Education background
2) Work experiences in point forms
3) Reason(s) for leaving
4) Current and Expected salary
5) Date of availability / Notice Period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Liow Yan Ping (Serynn)
Registration Number: R1981702
EA License Number: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd