HR Executive (UP $3,500 / West)
Salary: UP $3,500
Location: Tuas (Near MRT, 5 - 10mins walk)
Our client is a reputable structural steel provider, providing quality steel materials for the construction, shipyard, oil and gas and the offshore marine industries.
- Involve in employee onboarding and offboarding activities.
- Provide primary advisory to managers and employees on various HR queries.
- Participate in new hire induction and orientation programs.
- Responsible for payroll administration.
- Administer employee benefits such as leave and insurance issues.
- Ensure employee records are always updated.
- Coordinate performance appraisal and budgeting exercises.
- Involve in training and learning programs planning.
- Assist in organizing company social and recreational activities.
- Provide administrative support for all HR requirements.
- May be required to provide oversight on recruitment work from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating
1) Current Drawn
2) Expecting Salary
3) Date Available
4) Reason to Leave each job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Angela Win Myint
People Profilers Pte Ltd,
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza
Tel: 6805 0857
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg no. R1984514
Job ID: 47132
People Profilers Pte Ltd