HR Executive (Tuas)
SUPERFORM CONSULTING PTE LTD| Date Posted: 12-Jan-2021
EA Licence No: 15C7536|EA Personal Registration No: R1988500
Job Title: Human Resource Executive
Working Days: Mon -Fri
Working Hours : 8.15am - 5.15pm
- Assisting with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Providing clerical and administrative support
- Compiling and updating employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Update internal databases (e.g. Time Attendance, etc)
- Assist HR & Finance by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Liaison with Government bodies and process all related government claims (e.g. SDF, Maternity, Paternity, Childcare Leaves, Surveys etc)
- Participate and Coordinate in HR projects (e.g. help organize a job fair , team building event)
- Administer or change benefits, health plans, retirement plans, etc.
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist with recruitment and coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Assist with training activities like organising and liaising with external vendors for employees.
- Raise Purchase Requisition using SAP System
- Handle Security team (outsourced)
- Other adhoc administration and duties as assigned by Management
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Human Resource.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Executive specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
WONG MENG KANG
SUPERFORM CONSULTING PTE LTD