HR Executive (TA Partner)
How Will You Make an Impact?
You will feel the energy and enthusiasm when your job makes a positive, tangible impact to the growth of your company. You feel rewarding, while engaging with talents and key business stakeholders.
As the leading recruiting and staffing firm in Pan Asia region, we have successfully established the foundations of an effective team and process; ensuring our clients are well-represented with trust and integrity in this increasingly competitive business climate. A career with SearchAsia is more than just a day job. It's an opportunity to be part of an organization that makes positive changes every day for our clients and candidates. This is what sets us apart.
We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Partner who is passionate about playing an active part in supporting the recruitment. You will have full accountability for attracting and hiring premier talents for specific business group/function across Singapore and South East Asia, while striving to provide an optimal candidate experience.
We are seeking a capable talented individual with integrity, drive and flexibility. An individual who is passionate about playing an active part in shaping the future – who won’t hold back if they think they’ve found a better way to help a client, support a colleague, advance our company, or save a life.
What will you do?
- Execute full life cycle searches to include developing the search strategy, sourcing, pre-screening and assessing and interviewing candidates to develop and present recommendations on qualified candidates to the hiring team.
- Leverage various channels, including social media channels to develop relationships with external candidates and talent pools.
- Spearhead recruitment efforts for both consultant and internship positions
- Develop and implement creative ideas for improving the talent acquisition process and deliver outcomes focused on continuous improvement.
How will you get here?
· Bachelor's degree in any discipline
· Self-driven, possesses initiative and constantly strives to improve
· Highly adaptable and able to thrive in a dynamic environmen
· Good interpersonal skills and able to communicate well across all levels
At SearchAsia, each one of us are stakeholders, living each day owning the organisation. Join us and contribute to make a positive impact to the organisation.
Jocelyn Ho Wen Mun (R1658156)
EA License: 16S8017
SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd