HR Executive/ Senior Executive (6 months)| Contract (Ref: SL)
• Responsible for the end-to-end recruitment process from sourcing to job offer
• Responsible for talent attraction outreach activities.
• Provide guidance on HR policies and processes.
• Provide support in manpower planning, performance management and employee development.
• Handle employees’ grievances, performance management and/or disciplinary cases.
• Drive employee engagement programmes.
• Implement key HR initiatives to ensure HR strategies/programmes are aligned with organisational needs
• Review existing employee engagement programmes
• Provide guidance in terms of budget utilisation
• Contribute to the overall organisational strategies
• Degree in Human Resource or Business Administration
• Minimum 3 years hands-on experience in business partnering and talent sourcing
• Meticulous, with initiative, attention to details
• Proficient in MS Excel and Powerpoint
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click "Apply Now" button.
** We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities.**
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: Stephanie Toh
EA Personnel Reg No: R1217674
JobStudio Pte Ltd