HR Executive -Recruitment (North Area/MNC)(CBB 011101)
- Manage the entire life-cycle of the recruitment process and requirements from hiring manager to job offer.
- Handling work pass application, employee relations & operators’ recruitment.
- Responsible for Compensation & Benefits matters
- Designing & implementing Job Grading structure for the group
- Assisting on HR strategic planning
- Administering on talent & performance managements
- Reviewing training & development plan
- Manage Training and Development programs.
- Set up e-learning system and procedures.
- Handle employee grievances and disciplinary problems.
- Implement and conduct Training Needs Analysis (TNA).
- Work closely hiring managers on hiring requirements, ensure efficient and effective on-boarding and off-boarding activities including work pass application and orientation.
- Assist on other HR projects as and when required.
- Degree in HRM / in Business Administration or related discipline
- Experience in handling full spectrum of HR including payroll
- Min 5 years of relevant experience in C&B
- Meticulous, analytical and good with numbers and data analytics
- Pro-active in providing solutions, flexible and good problem-solving skills
5 days’ work week
Interested candidates, please state last / expected salaries, notice period and email to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
(In MS Words format preferred)
Attn: Audris Teo (Registration No.: R1102063)
TODAY'S CAREER PTE. LTD.
10 Anson Road International Plaza #30-13
Fax: 6227 6121
Employment Agency Number: 96C3160
GST Registration Number: 201008417C
Log in to our website for the most current list of job advertisements: (Click the advertisement link at Job Seeker page)
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]