HR Executive || Jurong || Up to 3.3k
● Administer the entire recruitment process including sourcing, screening, interview & selection, salary proposal, communication of remuneration package with follow up and closure.
● Administer the entire on-boarding process including contract preparation and signing, new hire orientation briefing, logistics preparation, first day reporting, data entry, data verification, P-file management and document management (digitization).
● Administer the entire off-boarding process including liaison with the Business Units, Payroll, compensation & Benefit team etc. for all cessation matters.
● Perform Talent Management activities including confirmation, contract renewal, re-employment, transfer, secondment, conversion, rehiring, disciplinary & grievance handling, employees’ requests and operational enquiries.
● Support the Performance Management function including Annual Performance Appraisal, promotion exercise, re-designation, salary review etc.
● Administer Work Pass (EP/SP/WP) application for new hires, renewal, transfer and cancellation.
● Union of Security Employees (USE) membership and Co-op administration for the AETOS group.
● Administer and provide periodic reports on Foreign Work Levy, Insurance (My Shield), Car Park fees etc. to Payroll, Finance Department or to the relevant functions.
● Administer and submit statutory or adhoc surveys such as MOM, SNEF etc.
● Administer and housekeep the shared folders for the HR Department.
● Support the periodic or ad-hoc request of statistical/standard reports required by the Management.
● Maintain accurate and up-to-date information in the Human Resource Information System (HRIS) at all times.
● Contribute to the continuous process improvement projects such as HRIS implementation, HR policies review, streamlining of workflows/SOPs/forms.
● Support major events and activities leading to the growth
● Perform ad-hoc duties as and when being assigned by the Management.
● Degree/Diploma in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
● At least 2 years of working experience in a related field.
● Experience in the Security Industry advantageous.
● Proficient in Microsoft Office.
● Proficient with Unit4 Prosoft ideal and SAP HR preferred.
● Meticulous with the ability to multitask.
● Highly adaptable to change with a positive mindset.
● A team player with excellent communication skills.
● Independent and confident in dealing with internal and external customers.
An attractive compensation package commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered to the successful candidate
Please Email your resume in MS Words to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (HR Executive – West)
Alice Koh Yew Yee | Recruit Express Services Pte Ltd | CEI No R1114302 | EA No. 13C6614