Hai Di Lao Hot Pot 海底捞火锅 | Date Posted: 14-Jul-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsible for payroll administration of the Branch
- In charge of eLeave management and administration including tracking of staff attendance
- Facilitate resolution for any payroll errors
- Maintain existing staff database
- Maintain records related to staff’s grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions.
- Required to work in Singapore for 6 months [Overseas allowance provided]
- Perform any ad-hoc duties as required by the Manager
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in any field.
- Due to company business expansion to South East Asia, candidate with strong writing and reading skill in Indonesian and Mandarin is needed to assist company operation for this position.
- Candidate with at least 1 year of working experience in the related field is advantageous for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office
Working Location: Indonesia
Working Hours: 6 days’ work week, shift required
Hai Di Lao Hot Pot 海底捞火锅
Sichuan HaiDiLao Catering Co. Ltd was founded in 1994. It serves mainly Sichuan style hotpot while mixing the pick of other style hot pot. It has the top priority of ensuring the customer satisfaction by providing the best service and best food. The company values innovation and encourages personalized service. The management delivers the philosophy of “hands change fate”（双手改变命运）, and creates equitable environment for each employee. It also implements human-based management and affection management, to promote employees’ value. The company has opened 219 restaurants in Beijing, Shanghai, Xi’an, Zhengzhou, Tianjin, Nanjing, Hangzhou, and Shenzhen etc. We also have 7 restaurants distribution in Singapore, USA, South Korea & Japan. In the past 22 years and has over 30,000 employees all over the world.