HR Executive - Jalan Buroh
Premier HR Services | Date Posted: 12-Jul-2018
EA Licence No: 14C7012 | EA Personal Registration No: R1436391
'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Location : Jalan Buroh
Monday - Friday : 0830 - 1730 hours
- Perform full spectrum of general HR functions to support businesses units
- Responsible for recruitment and retention of staff. Employee engagement. Orientation of new staff members, and training. Responsible for pre-screening, background investigation and credentialing of new staff members. Work with department managers to identify staffing needs and identify hiring potentials based on budget.
- Employee relations, counseling and disciplining employees. Terminations, providing exit interviews.
- Staff insurances renewal & H&S medical claims
- Handle HR-related surveys conducted by the authority
- Identify legal requirements and government reporting regulations that affect human resource function.
- Ensure organization compliance with legal requirements. Update policies and procedures and educate managers regarding compliance accordingly.
- Plan, monitor and implement employee performance appraisal. Train managers on appraisal system, and coach employees accordingly.
- Responsible establishing annual human resources budget as appropriate.
- Worker compensation and risk management.
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a "O" Level, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work at Jalan Buroh.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Possess positive attitude and passion
- Highly committed and possess the desire to grow with the company
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
Premier HR Services