Andrew Ang and Assoicate| Date Posted: 10-Jun-2019
'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Manage and update recruitment database, and post and manage open positions.
- Participate in various parts of the recruitment life cycle including: developing and executing appropriate candidate sourcing strategies,screening resumes, scheduling interviews, conducting basic phone screens and reference checks.
- Assist in a variety of HR projects, including candidate sourcing and scheduling, employee engagement programs, learning and development coordination
- Handle requests for information and data (background checks)
- Coordinate and maintain logistics to support and conduct internal training and development courses
- Providing technical support for ad-hoc projects
- Perform other routine administrative and clerical duties as assigned
- Minimum academic qualifications of a full certificate in GCE 'A'Level, International Baccalaureate Diploma qualification, diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore or equivalent
- Forward looking, sound organizational and planning skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Andrew Ang and Assoicate