- Opportunity within a digital asset exchange
- Be a part of an engaging team in the new financial technology industry
- Play a key role in creating a nourishing workplace
Our client is a digital asset exchange that is transforming the capital market through the introduction of new investable assets class. Their platform offers an array of services which includes primary insurance, trading and settlement and others. They aim to become full-service regulated to cater to savvy issuers and discerning investors.
As an HR Executive, you will be providing support in daily HR Operations and end-to-end recruitment cycle. You will act as the first line of contact for related queries and maintain a positive and friendly company image.
Your responsibilities include :
- On-boarding/off-boarding of employees, maintaining personnel records as well as applying for government grants, claims and work passes.
- Coordinating external training program with various organisations.
- Maintaining HR documents and forms like employment contracts, employee handbooks, and HR policies and procedures.
- Performing common office administrative tasks.
- Liaising with external partners such as universities, government organizations and vendors.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Management or any related discipline.
- You have at least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is mandatory
- You possess excellent organizational and time management skills.
- You have strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with a positive attitude
- You are able to work independently and take ownership of roles and projects.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd