- Excellent opportunity to gain exposure in the trading industry
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Be a part of a dynamic and fun team
Our client is a digital asset exchange that is transforming the capital market through the introduction of new investable assets class. Their platform offers an array of services which includes primary insurance, trading and settlement and others. They aim to become full-service regulated to cater to savvy issuers and discerning investors.
You will be responsible for :
- Reporting directly to Chief Corporate Officer and providing support in human resources and office administration function.
- Reviewing, recommending, revising and implementing human resources policies and procedures to be relevant and in compliance with the Singapore Employment Act and other applicable regulations.
- Coordinating and rolling out employee engagement, collate findings, and implement follow up measures.
- Preparing weekly and monthly HR reports with the ability to analyse the information to recommend improvements.
- Maintaining HR documents and forms like employee handbooks, HR forms, and templates.
- Talent Management – assisting in coordinating learning and development and collate performance reviews data
- Performing common office administrative tasks.
- Maintaining a positive and friendly company image by acting as the first line of contact for related queries from employees and to external parties.
- Supporting end to end recruitment cycle from sourcing to arranging for interviews.
- You are a fresh graduate with a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline such as but not limited to Human Resource, Business etc.
- Having previous experience in human resources as an intern is preferred but not necessary.
- You are proficient with MS Office applications.
- You have high energy, are proactive and resourceful with the ability to be a self-starter in a start-up environment.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You are bilingual in both English and Chinese.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd