THE ADVERTISER| Date Posted: 24-May-2019
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Hands-on processing of monthly payroll administration for 100 staff headcount;
- Generalist support in full spectrum of HR functions including recruitment, performance management process, benefits & Tax administration, employee insurance matters and maintenance of employee files etc;
- Responsible for the employee life-cycle administrative support (i.e. induction and exit clearance);
- Responsible for recruitment and selection of Executive & Officer candidates
- Update and maintain employee records in Infotech and ERP System
- Responsible in administrating the eleave system and time management system
- Prepare and renewal employment agreements
- Application/renewal and termination of applicable work pass for staff
- Good consult for general HR matters;
- Manage and monitor the overall company health-care expenses;
- Support HR Manager in the acquisition for ELP program and internship based on GTP.
- Filing of foreign tax computations and annual IR8A;
- Preparation of monthly reports including headcount metrics and recruitment timelines;
- Any adhoc HR projects as and when assigned by the HR Manager and Management.
To succeed in the role, the candidate should have:
- Degree or Diploma in Human Resource Management with at least 4 years of experience in payroll processing;
- Familiarity with HR Info-Tech software will be an added advantage;
- Broad knowledge of HR practice and employment related legislations;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to manage employees relations.
- immediate candidates preferred