- Opportunity within a company trusted and loved by the public
- Great work-life balance
- Strong opportunities to progress your career.
Our client is an impactful company within its industry which meets ongoing economic challenges.
The Company promotes the development of the industry, ensuring that it is supportive, strong and inclusive.
As a HR Executive, you will support the full spectrum of HR functions and always represent the HR team in an approachable and objective as appropriate.
You will be responsible for:
- Creating and maintaining employee personnel files and ensuring employee information is up to date in the internal system.
- Application and renewal of work visas.
- Preparing monthly HR reports for management.
- Managing various aspects of HR Operations including employee documentation, on-boarding and off-boarding, insurance and HR audits.
- Supporting employee relations by providing guidelines and clarifications on policies and their application.
- Managing employee benefits and claims administration.
- Ensuring the Company's treatment of employees is consistent with its core business values and objectives.
- Receiving any employee complaints, managing and escalating the case, as necessary.
- Collating and analysing employee feedback across all levels on a regular basis and revising people programs and policies to generate more positive outcomes.
- You have at least a Diploma / Bachelor's degree in related field.
- You have at least 1 year of experience ideally in HR Admin, HR Generalist or Employee Relations within Transport & Logistics.
- You have good knowledge of SAP or other similar systems.
- You have a strong knowledge of legal and statutory requirements pertaining to HR practices.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact and build credibility across all levels of the organisation.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd