THE ADVERTISER| Date Posted: 12-Jun-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, 'A' Levels, Diploma
Manpower Planning & Recruitment
- Accountable for the creation of full functional/divisional resource plans ensuring we have sight of future resourcing activity and requirements across the function(s) and in line with budget.
- Work with hiring leads to develop and implement effective strategies to address current and future recruitment needs, including social media strategies.
- Fully responsible for coordination and administration of the talent acquisition process, participates in the interviewing and selection process. Creates and maintains a talent pipeline for regular searches.
- Ensure company standards and applicable laws and regulations are adhered to in areas such as recruiting and selecting process.
- Responsible for headcount across operation cost and lead work force related planning and cost cutting efficiency projects that impact the Operations budget for the group.
- Ensures all employment activities including maintenance of personnel files, contracts and payroll are executed in full compliance with legal, social and tax aspects.
- Develop HR Management Information and dashboard, to share with HR team and business leaders as needed. Input all records pertaining to the employees into the HRIS.
- Responsible for 100% data integrity of all employee records.
- Keep abreast of all legal and statutory requirements and ensure compliance with local labour laws.
- Maintain statutory records and returns which are mandatory from a legal or tax perspective.
- Prepare regular reports, analysis and metrics for managers, the leadership team and HR team as needed.
- Maintain and analyse data from exit interviews, turnover statistics, absenteeism reports to identify trends, training needs and other HR issues.
- Generate payroll General Ledger (GL), FWL, CPF, SDL adjustment reports, manpower cost accrual reports to Finance Department during month end closing.
- Promote an understanding of and adherence to the organization’s culture, processes, programs and policies. Work across boundaries and cultures to ensure compliance in HR processes and procedures; review and take responsibility to improve service quality and processes.
- GCE 'O"/"A' level/Diploma in Human Resource Management or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience handling Payroll and HR Generalist role
- Possess excellent interpersonal, writing and communication skills
- Able to multi-task and work well in a team
- Organized, flexible and easily adaptable to changing conditions
- Ability to work well in fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in MS office, HRIQ and Frontier system\
- Ability to start within short notice is advantegeous