Hyper 21 Enterprises Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 22-Oct-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
- Consult with department in charge to identify needs and preferred qualifications.
- Screening, interview applicants
- Conduct new employee orientation with employee handbook
- Process paperwork for new hire and update employment records
- Handle all HR matters inculding application / cancellation of all work passes.
- Enrol employees for external training and development
- Manage employees program include CSR programme
- Assist in KPI and performance appraisal
- Provide latest employment act local and other countries
- Work on government grant assignments and other recruitment programme
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
Hyper 21 Enterprises Pte Ltd