• Responsible for the full spectrum of HR; recruitment, training, performance management, compensation and benefits, employee relations to ensure the implementation of appropriate human resources policies to attract, retain and develop employees.
• Understand the business and develop HR initiatives that are aligned to business objectives, including development and training plans for every department in the organisation.
• Take initiative and ownership to drive the development, engagement and advancement of employees.
• Provide insights on functional depth of talent.
• Assist in general administrative work.
• Oversee daily operations of the HR department.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
• Diploma or Degree in Human Resource Management, Business or equivalent.
• 3 to 5 years of directly related experience or any equivalent combination of education, experience, training and certifications.
• Experience as HR Executive (or equivalent) with exposure/experience in the areas of organizational effectiveness, change management, employee relations, staffing, compensation, training and development, and HR program management.
• Knowledgeable in Employment Act and Labour Laws, C&B, recruitment, employee relations, Compliance and Administration.
• Have a good eye in acquiring talents and/or specialised in talent acquisition.
• Strong problem-solving skills with high ethical standards.
• Ability to work with, communicate effectively with, and influence all levels of the organization.
• Highly-motivated self-starter who will undertake all activities to the highest professional standards.
• Demonstrate high level of integrity and confidentiality.
CommonTown Pte Ltd