Creative Eateries| Date Posted: 26-Nov-2020
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work Pass related matters (e.g. application, renewal, cancellation, etc)
- Employee Lifecycle Management (e.g. onboarding, attend to query on HR related matters, offboarding, etc)
- Assist in preparing the necessary Payroll Report
- To manage and operate e-Leave system alongside with HR team
- To manage the recruitment process – which include job posting, pre-screening and arranging of interviews
- To maintain recruitment statistics for record keeping and management review
- To assist in HR/Adhoc Administrative Duties
- Diploma in Human Resource Management or relevant qualifications
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in the related field
- Experienced in recruitment or human resource management is an advantage
- Good knowledge in Employment Act and HR best practices
- Detail oriented and meticulous with the ability to work within deadlines.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently and as well as in team.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office, Project Management