Sunrise Group is one of the largest wholesalers and distributors of branded sports goods in Asia representing internationally renowned brands i.e. Yonex and Mikasa. Sunrise has presence in 15 countries of South East Asia, South Asia and East Asia, through its associate companies and distributorships.
We require a dynamic person with good initiative and strong interpersonal skills to work as HR Executive at our Head Quarters in Singapore. The incumbent will be required to handle Personnel Administration, Recruitment, Training and Development etc.
- Perform full recruitment cycle from advertising, screening, interviewing and recommendations to successful placements
- Manage all work pass applications (application, renewal, appeals) and ensure that all company and employee information are updated accurately with MOM
- Provide administrative support to the deployment and execution of core and annual HR processes including employee on-boarding and off-boarding
- Process and manage staff claim and overtimes
- Maintains, updates and ensures quality data management of employee records and information in the HRIS and personal files in accordance with company policies, audit guidelines, local laws and regulations
- Prepares HR reports including those required by Government bodies
- Prepares manpower costs and time sheet summary reports for financial reporting purposes
- Participates and assists with HR related functions, tasks, initiatives and programs.
- Degree holders with 2 years of relevant HR experience
- Good written and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Meticulous with a high degree of integrity and demonstrated ability to work in a team
- Resourceful with good interpersonal skills
- Able to adapt to multi-tasking and cope with stringent time demands
- Able to start work immediately would be an added advantage
Sunrise & Co. Pte Ltd