Visual Studio™ is an award-winning project management network. We work alongside our partners to conceptualize and produce award-winning campaigns across South East Asia including Singapore, Indonesia, The Philippines and Greater China. We serve our clients through 3 main disciplines: Creative Design Services, Campaign Activations, and Events Fabrication & Production. Our team serves the likes of HBO ©, SONY®, BBDO, Singapore Changi Airport, and Singapore Airlines among others. You can see some of our recent projects at www.orangejoos.com or visit our social media pages at https://www.facebook.com/visualstudio.sg/ and https://www.instagram.com/visualstudio.spore/.
We are currently hiring HR Executive who specializes in Training and Performance Management processes. This position is open for meticulous and energetic professionals who are keen to carve out a career in the Marketing and/or MICE industry. You will be based in Singapore but traveling will be required occasionally when necessary.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design and implement a comprehensive performance management system.
- Identify and draft respective Key Performance Indices.
- Track and measure Key Performance Indices regularly.
- Provide clear guidance in analyzing various Performance Indices.
- Coach various Team Lead on conducting and engaging regular Performance Meetings.
- Synchronize Performance Management system across regional offices
- Research and Conduct Monthly Micro-Workshops.
- Manage government Training Grants and Subsidies.
- Should have at least 3 years’ experience in performance management.
- Prior HR or Training experience in MNC preferred.
- Must be bilingual in conversational English and Mandarin.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or equivalent
- Must be a people person, able to engage conversations across demographics and nationalities.
Benefits & Compensation Package
- Singapore Office @ Kaki Bukit: 9.00am to 6.00pm
- Basic pay commensurate with individual’s relevant experiences.
- Annual Paid Vacation Leave of 18 days.
Email your detailed resume with recent photograph to
All applications and enquiries shall be by email only.
We regret that only successful applicants will be notified.
Visual Studio Singapore Pte Ltd