HR Executive (Generalist) - Up to $3500 **Manufacturing**
- To implement and oversees the HR policies, practices and procedures to be align with company’s strategic goals.
- To plan and develop training programs for the enhancement of employees’ skills development as to be able to deliver our best services to our customers’ needs.
- To determine and recommends employee relations practice necessary to establish positive employer –employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
- Process monthly Singapore payroll including uploading to bank for payment
- Submission monthly CPF contribution to CPF Board
- Recruitment of personnel and conducting orientation for new hirees
- Manage and verify medical, annual leaves and benefits entitlements
- Check and approve personnel petty cash reimbursement
- Verify personnel overtime after approval by HODs
- Conduct exit interviews and clearances
- Dealing with Statutory boards like IRAS, MOM, NS-Men, & WDA
- Identify personnel training courses after consultation with the relevant HODs
- Dealing with External Auditors
- Listen to employees’ inquiries, grievances and provide basic guidance.
- Min Diploma and above in Human Resource Management
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience in manufacturing industry
- Handled payroll before
- Proficient in MS office skills
- 5 working days
- Location: Gul Circle
Interested applicants, please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
(Vanessa Koh Ching Meei)
CEI No.: R1548232, Recruit Express Pte Ltd, EA Licence: 99C4599
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified!
Recruit Express Pte Ltd