HR Executive (Generalist)
PrimusTech Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 9-Apr-2019
- In charge of end-to-end recruitment and selection process. At the same time, conversant in Man-Year Entitlement, Work Permit, S-Pass and Employment Pass administrative procedures.
- Responsible for bi-monthly payroll and other associated statutory contributions and claims for example CPF submissions, IRAS tax submissions, FWL, NS Pay, Chilcare Claim etc.
- Manage employee life cycle which include onboarding, transfers, promotions and off boarding.
- Responsible for leave system.
- Timely processing of work injury claims with MOM.
- Maintain and update HR records and files including personal files
- Provide management reports, payroll reports and cash flow reports.
- Attend to employee enquiries periodically.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time
- Polytechnic Diploma with professional qualifications in Human Resource Management.
- At least 3 years in HR business partnering or HR generalist from mechanical and engineering industry.
- Knowledge in BOTH SAGE Easy Pay and Info-Tech is highly advantageous.
- Customer centric, proactiveness, meticulous are essential qualities
PrimusTech Pte Ltd