HR Executive (Compensation & Benefits/Training/East Area/5 days)(CBB 090615)
- Design, oversee and implement Company’s compensation and benefits programs.
- Establish Human Resource policies & procedures.
- Review and responsible for performance appraisal systems & reward incentive programs.
- Review, analyze & recommend compensation & benefits package based on job & business requirements, market practice & legislation.
- Conduct investigation for grievances and feedback cases.
- Evaluate, formulate & implement Company-Wise training needs analysis.
- Degree in Human Resource Management
- Prefer 2 – 3 years’ relevant working experience in a manufacturing environment
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office/Applications)
- Responsible, independent and able to work under pressure
- Able to communicate with all level of staff
- Good interpersonal, communication and co-ordination skills
5 days work
East Area (Tampines/Loyang Area)
Interested candidates, please state last / expected salaries, notice period and email to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
(In MS Words format preferred)
Attn: Audris Teo (Registration No.: R1102063)
TODAY'S CAREER PTE. LTD.
10 Anson Road International Plaza #30-13
Fax: 6227 6121
Employment Agency Number: 96C3160
GST Registration Number: 201008417C
Log in to our website for the most current list of job advertisements: (Click the advertisement link at Job Seeker page)
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]