HR Executive - 6 months contract! HEALTHCARE! (REF: HMC)
- Maintain and keep up-to-date staff record in the personal files, HRIS.
- Administer insurance claims, renewal of insurance, and provide advices to staff on insurance matters
- Administer staff’s welfare matters and recognitions program such as long service awards, healthy lifestyle incentive, external award nominations, etc.
- Administer learning and development policy, and ensure compliance
- Liaise with external training providers for registration of courses and administer training grants / funds.
- Administer learning plan and upkeep of training documentations.
- Compile and submit quarterly HR report on learning hours to Head, HR
- Provide assistance in organising staff events
- Provide assistance to Recruitment and Onboarding Process (including but not limited to):
- Sourcing for candidates and arranging of interview
- Ad hoc duties as assigned
- Minimum possess of Degree in Human Resource Management
- Able to commit 6 months
- 1-2 years of working experience
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click "Apply Now" button or email at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
** We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities.**
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: Michelle Chai Hui Lu
EA Personnel Reg No: R1984808
JobStudio Pte Ltd