HR Executive 3.5k + Senoko
The client is plant-based meat manufacturer which specialises in vegetarian food solutions for business in SEA and the U.S. The firm is constantly expanding and has gotten the support of institutional and private investors.
- Responsible for the full spectrum of human resource functions including:
- Manpower planning
- Recruitment & selection
- Employee compensation
- Benefits management
- Performance management
- Payroll administration
- Training & development
- Staff engagement activities
- Responsible for monthly HR reporting for Senior Management
- Responsible for the HR & Admin workplan, budget and utilization update
- Manage the annual performance appraisal process
- Provide strategic HR advice to line managers
- Formulate and develop human resources plans, policies and strategies for Jewel operations
- Support general office administration which includes tender/procurement administrations
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
For interested applicants, please email your UPDATED CV in Microsoft Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Your interest will be treated with strict confidentiality.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.