HR Executive - $2800 to $3500
Recruit Express Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 17-Mar-2019
EA Licence No: 99C4599 | EA Personal Registration No: R1439497
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Assist with the implementation and maintaining of HR initiatives, systems and policies that are aligned with the business goals and objectives
- Understand the requirement of vacancies, and if necessary draft a job description and getting it approved by the business unit head
- Source candidates that match the desired skills and do the screening and arranging interviews
- To recruit suitable graduates from various universities or polytechnics for fast track program or internship
- Conduct background checks on potential candidates.
- Prepare Employee’s Letter of Offer &/or Contract of Employment for all hires except management level
- Liaise with IT Department for communications (desk phone) and computer (email & login credentials) one week prior to new joiners commencing employment
- Conduct employee orientation in accordance with the checklist for induction program and workplace health and safety familiarization – this includes expatriates
- Introduce all joiners including expatriates by circulating email to the whole group
- Upload new hire’s profile, including expatriates, into InForum website, except operations and warehouse personnel
- Assist with the enrolment and cancellation of the medical benefits for joiners and leavers
- Updating of employee’s personal data and track leave entitlement and long service award
- To analyze training needs in conjunction with department heads.
- Process Payroll for 100+ headcount and CPF submission (Back up for HRBP)
- Liaise with various training providers to organize internal or external training for employees.
- Update employee’s training records and monitor post training evaluation.
- Any other duties and responsibilities assigned by the HR Business Partner
- To maintain confidentiality and observe Data Protection guidelines
- Other duties and responsibilities documented in the QEHS Procedure and QEHS Manuals
6 Month Contract, starts end April till 31st Oct 2019
Interested candidate kindly email MS word resume to priscilla.fong @ recruitexpress.com.sg
Fong Xin Yan Priscilla
CEI No. R1439497
Recruit Express Pte Ltd