HR Director ( East/APAC/up to $14k) Logistics & Supply Chain
The incumbent will assist the CHRO, Region APAC in providing business partnering and strategic planning to APAC region consisting of 19 countries, including the alignment and implementation of Global initiatives, projects and annual cycles of HR core activities etc.
- Contribute to the business strategy by helping business leaders to identify, prioritize, and build organizational capabilities, behaviors, structures, and processes
- Support key stakeholders in APAC in forecasting and planning their talent pipeline requirements in line with the function or business strategy.
- Implement appropriate employee training and manage its delivery.
- Review key business performance targets and their related talent implications with business leaders.
- Facilitate long-term initiatives aligned with the strategic agenda.
- Assist business unit leaders in providing employees with development opportunities that align with current and future performance standards.
- Develop and promote ongoing feedback mechanisms for employees to influence the continuous improvement of HR services and processes.
- Provide expert advice and coaching to employees when appropriate.
- Understand and solicit employee opinions and anticipate their needs and concerns.
- Review and benchmark the internal and external environment to improve HR policies and initiatives.
- Identify and drive the sharing of best practices across functions to facilitate continuous improvement.
- Act as a liaison between the line and HR to ensure that HR services are aligned with internal client needs.
- Identify new opportunities for HR to add value to the business.
- Maintain knowledge of progressive HR practices and key trends.
- Facilitate a strong leadership and coaching culture.
- Manage specific projects as determined in the annual HR operational plan and contribute to functional and cross-functional initiatives.
- Partner with country CHROs in alignment of Global standards, compliance and implementation of projects, including regional advisory and approvals
- Liaising with relevant Center of Expertise and Shared Services in delivering HR services and business requirements across APAC
- Excellent inter-personal skills and ability to adapt and work in a multi cultural environment
- Analytical with strong business acumen
- High degree of integrity and respect for confidentiality
- Independent with ability to multi task
- Creativity in solution design
Qualifications/Experience (Points to note)
- Degree in any discipline
- At least 8-10 years of relevant experience working in a fast-paced and multi-cultural environment with a min. of 5 years in a supervisory capacity.
- Good knowledge of local labour legislations and HR practices in APAC
- Data Protection knowledge or certification would be advantageous
Working Hours: 8.30am - 6.15pm (Monday to friday)
Corporate Unit: RHO
Location: Singapore, Tampines
Reporting to: CHRO, Region APAC
Staff Responsibility: 1
Budget: As mentioned it will be up to $14K (depending on experience)
KSC Consultants Pte Ltd