HR Director - Asia Pacific & Global Training (Manufacturing MNC)
- Lead and coordinate a team of HR professionals in Asia Pacific region to provide HR consultation, management, service supports on a variety of HR initiatives such as manpower planning, recruitment, compensation & benefits, training & employee development, performance management, organisation development & succession planning as well as employee/industrial relations.
- Provide strategic and operational direction on all aspects of Human resources to optimize the performance of the Company human assets and to enhance organizational effectiveness in pursuit of business objectives in APAC region
- Responsible of all Training & Development aspect for the Group globally
- To be the strategic business partner of the Country Heads and Line Managers to ensure HR Policies & Procedures are aligned with the Corporate objectives and complied with respective local regulations in APAC region
- To implement strategic HR initiatives pertaining to Recruitment, Comp & Ben, Industrial Relations, Training & Development in APAC region.
- To provide professional HR Advisory to support Management and Line Managers on HR matters to achieve strategic & operational objectives in APAC region.
- To drive Talent Management Program and identify & groom High Potentials to spearhead business development by putting right people in the right place at the right time and build internal talent in APAC region.
- To develop Succession Plan for all critical positions by Identifying key successors with career development plans across APAC region.
- To evaluate current and future workforce capability and to implement contemporary programs to attract and retain quality workforce to maximise future Workforce Capacity and Capability in APAC region.
- To drive a high-performance culture and provide supports on annual Performance Review process in APAC region.
- To formulate and execute Training & Development Policies to support achievement of organization strategies globally.
- To develop and delivery training programs, ensure that all standards are align to global standards.
- To partner with Regional & Country HRs and training providers to identify Training Needs.
- To design and manage the delivery of a comprehensive curriculum which incorporates blended learning solutions, tracks learning and supports career paths and overall Company capability improvement globally.
- To align all training interventions with competency framework, working closely with HRBPs globally
- To evaluate trainer performance and the effectiveness of training programs, providing recommendations for improvement for both delivery methods and course content.
- To manage the Annual Training Budget and implement rewards and recognition programs for employees globally.
- A Bachelor’s Degree with Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resources Management, certified trainer / training professional or Advance Certificate in Training & Assessment (ACTA) is preferred
- Minimum 10 years human resources experience with regional HR exposure in manufacturing in APAC region. At least 5 years in management role
- Demonstrates strong leadership and people management skills, abreast on HR practices and technologies to initiate best HR practices & system
- Good knowledge of training system, internal training facilitator is preferred
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills. High level of interpersonal skills and integrity. Negotiating skills are paramount.
- Strong verbal & written English & Chinese communications due to frequent liaison with chiense speaking stakeholders.
- A strong team leader & player, adaptable in a fast-paced stimulating environment
Selected candidate will be awarded with a competitive compensation package and a rewarding career. Please click "Apply" to submit your application with your full cv and include your current/last drawn salary, expected salary, your availability/notice period, motivation factors for your next career move and a recent passport size photo.
For any enquiries, please write to laypeng(a)thameshr.com (Reg No. R1217654)
We thank you for your interest in this application and regret that only short-listed candidates are notified
Thame's Human Resources Pte Ltd