HR Development Executive(iMMEDIATE/$3.6K/Tanjong Pagar)
- You will support the Senior Executive, Human Resource Development in the review and implementation of the Company’s training and development initiatives
- Ensuring that they are relevant, effective and aligned to the organisation’s current and future business needs.
- This include conducting training needs analysis, developing training plan, sourcing and qualifying training providers, implementing training programs, evaluating training effectiveness, performing training administration duties and maintaining training records.
- Your role will also include implementing competency framework, delivering programs to drive service quality initiatives for continuous service standards improvement, enhancing pedagogy and delivery through the use of technology in learning and implementing staff engagement initiatives.
- Degree in Business Administration/Management or equivalent
- ACTA certification
- Well-grounded in the theory and practice of Training & Development, such as classroom facilitation, implementing competency frameworks, instructional design, evaluation and assessment
- At least 1 – 2 years working experience in Curriculum Design, Instructional Design, and Content Development.
- Proficiency in MS Office with working knowledge of content creation tools such as Dreamweaver, Flash, Adobe Creative Suite, HTML 5 etc.
- Ability to develop new plans and initiatives, including the use of technology in learning
- Self-motivated team player with drive and passion for people development
- Excellent interpersonal, written communication and presentation skills
- Resourceful and self-reliant
JOB ID: R7454X
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
11 Collyer Quay,#13-01, The Arcade, Singapore 049317
DID: 6950 9728
Lawrence Pang Swee Yong
License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number : R1989674
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.
People Profilers Pte Ltd