HR Data Specialist (1 year contract)
• Present HR data in strategic insights for internal stakeholders and explore new approaches to automate HR reports
• To identify data integrity gaps and build a reliable HR database
• Prepare regular HR reports (headcount, turnover etc.) and organization charts in line with restructuring or appointment changes across the region
• Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent
• 1 to 3 years of relevant working experience
• Possess advanced skills in Excel (Knowledge in Macro is preferred)
• Strong attention to details and proactive problem-solving skills
• Ability to work independently and willingness to learn
• Interest in HR domain/ HR metrics knowledge
• Prior experience with Workday is preferred
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Interested applicants may wish to email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1110582
Posting Personnel: Lim Soo Yeong, Joanne
100 Beach Road #33-06
Shaw Tower Singapore 189702
Tel: 6594 9895 Fax: 6835 7890
People Profilers Pte Ltd