HR cum Admin Executive
Vision One Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 4-Dec-2019
- Process work passes application/renewal/cancellation
- Manage monthly payroll and CPF submission
- Submit tax clearance for foreign worker (IR21)
- Report employee's yearly income (IR8A)
- Maintain staff leave records - annual leave, medical leave, childcare leave, etc
- Submit foreign worker levy waiver, paternity, maternity, childcare, and NS claims
- Process staff's claim and calculate sales commission
- Arrange staff development through external training
- Perform any other duties assigned by management
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Familiar in payroll software will be an advantage (SME Payroll/MYOB/Infotech)
Vision One Pte Ltd