HR cum Admin Assistant
Nanjing Dadi Construction (Group) Co Ltd Singapore Branch| Date Posted: 13-May-2020
Entry Level, Student Job
'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- HR functions (eg. Work Permits management, Proper documentation of workers' documents, Workers' payroll, Training, IR21 submission, Compare air ticket pricing and purchase, Assist Assistant HRM from time to time, etc)
- Admin functions (Answer calls, Handle and record incoming and outgoing mails, Assist to scan/ print/ filing, Arrange driver's dispatch jobs, Assist in organizing company events, Keep track of software licences, Upkeep of office environment, Keep track of company assets, Hotel booking, Car rental booking, Basic computer settings knowledge, Replenish office supplies/ refreshments, Point of contact for maintenance of office equipments, Assist in site admin's job when necessary, etc)
- Liaise with white collars and blue collars
- Provide support to Management
- Any adhoc duties
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Business Studies/ Administration/ Management, Finance/ Accountancy/ Banking, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin (to build rapport across the organization and provide counseling and advice to Mandarin speaking workers and staff)
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in construction sector. Experience in a main contractor firm is an advantage.
- Required Skill(s): Timesoft, Able to write English and Mandarin (to build rapport across the organization and provide counseling and advice to Mandarin speaking workers and staff)
- Required Attitude/ Personality: Disciplined, Honest, Attentive, Responsible, Proactive, Dedicated, Problem-solving, Meticulous, Able to Meet Deadline, Good team player, Independent, Punctual, High self-requirement
- Preferably Junior specialized in Human Resources and Admin role.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $1,500.00 to $2,500.00 /month
Nanjing Dadi Construction (Group) Co Ltd Singapore Branch