HR Courseware Author (Project Basis)
HR Courseware Author (Project-basis)
Education, Human Resources
Lifelong Learning Institute, Paya Lebar, Singapore
Overall job objectives
HCS is looking for Courseware Developers to develop skills-based training modules under the Skills Framework for Human Resource (HR). If you are a subject matter expert in any of the Technical Skills and Competencies topics, are passionate about developing quality adult-education programmes and possess the relevant qualification, this is the perfect assignment for you.
For each assigned project you are required to:
- Create original training documents including Learner's Guide, Case studies, Learner’s Workbook, Facilitator’s Guide, Assessment plan, etc.
- The content coverage is for a block of 24-hours training for “People Managers and HR Professionals” from small an medium enterprises
- Minimum 8-10 years practical industry experience in a Human Resource/leadership role
- Familiar with the Skills Framework for HR and have experience in courseware authorship/adult training
- Excellent command of English language and writing skill
- Minimum Bachelor degree in relevant field of study from a recognised university
- DACE qualification is mandatory
To find out more about Skills Framework for Human Resource (HR), please visit: http://www.skillsfuture.sg/skills-framework/hr
Human Capital Singapore