Chemical Industries (Far East) Limited | Date Posted: 8-Sep-2018
- Computerize and upkeep employees’ particulars
- Administrate leaves administration, shift schedule for shift employees& OT accounting
- Employment administration
- Facilitate recruitment
- Upkeep Human Resource policy
- Perform staff appraisal assessment summary and grading formulation. Prepare and submit appraisal assessment report.
- Promote and improvise knowledge exchange program between individuals.
- Manage and coordinate in-house training sessions and liaise with external agencies for external training programs.
- Administers application for SDF and other approved government grants.
- Handle medical reimbursement claims.
- Administer disciplinary procedures on employees who committed wrong doings.
- Organize special function or ad-hoc recreational activities.
- Keep abreast of HR development and laws in Singapore.
- Any other duties that may be assigned by Management from time-to-time.
- Min. Diploma in HR related field
- Able to communicate in English and Mandarin
- Min. 2 years relevant working experience
- Mature applicants are welcome
- 5 days work week
- Work location: Jurong Island
- Transport provided at certain western part of Singapore
- Interested applicants please apply with latest resume stating last drawn and expected remuneration to