HR Coord/ Recruitment Associate@ Recruit Express (No Exp needed, Training given)
We are looking for recruiters who are keen to shape their own career! Building on the remarkable reputation our household brand – Recruit Express & winning new businesses. Opportunities are plentiful here at Recruit Express. Whether it's taking the management or business development, building out a market in a new demographic or simply making the most of our clear commission, career opportunities & honest communication across the business.
Recruit Express has a renowned reputation in Singapore, the last 24 years in Singapore speak for themselves & 2020/ 2021 sees us striving for more! What makes us difference to any other recruitment agency or business - Our collaborative, high performing but unique culture! We offer a basic + commission structure, transparent career plan to divisional ownership or directorship, mentorship from some of the most successful but honest leaders in the industry! If 2020 is time for a change, clarity on your career or new adventure. Recruit Express is the place for you.
Our recruiting organization is global and includes highly collaborative teams of recruiters, sourcers, coordinators, recruiting operations professionals and other specialist groups. We value innovation and creativity and constantly seek new ways to improve the recruiting experience.
Are you the following...
• Are you naturally persuasive?
• Do your achievements put you in the top 10% of everything you do?
• Do you like building relationships?
• Do you have a high level of energy?
• Do you find yourself always obtaining or exceeding your goals?
If this describes you, this is your opportunity to be a part of a high-growth, privately-held organization with over 900 consultants spread across 13 Asian Cities
What you're looking for?
• Competitive basic salary & an attractive clear commission & career structure
• Equity - based on growth
• Fast track Directorship
• Autonomous working environment
• Flexible working
• Bespoke leadership development programme
• Transparent promotion targets and career progression
• Are you passionate about managing and optimizing technology to connect the right people with the right organizations as they innovate, grow and transform?
• Are you a technically agile hyper-organized professional at the associate level who will administrate, optimize and evolve our recruiting technology stack to support businesses?
• We are looking for a smart, innovative, motivated Recruitment Solutions Consultant with demonstrated technical agility to work with our team to help evolve, maintain, troubleshoot and support our recruiting and platform users.
• Employees are rewarded and recognized based off performance and results.
• Real advancement opportunities based off performance.
• Outstanding compensation and bonus plan.
• The selected candidate will develop and implement strategic recruiting plans to hire top talent in a highly competitive talent market. This role is heavily focused on robust passive and active recruiting and driving marketing to prospective candidates.
What You'll Do
• Partner with internal and external stakeholders to gain a clear view of their senior level executive needs
• Drive client’s recruitment process to execute successfully against identified opportunities including building a best in class executive recruiting process
• Devise and carry out targeted research strategies, including research into client companies, competitors, and relevant market places
• Define position descriptions, document role specifications, and build target candidate personas
• Lead full cycle recruitment processes and candidate workflows, including kickoff meetings, resume review and sourcing, interviewing, offer negotiation and closing, and managing the candidate experience from end to end
• Work cross-functionally with all departments in the organization as a resource for creative ways to approach new hiring challenges
• Create candidate pools by utilizing resume databases, networks, social media, internal databases, employee referrals, warm and cold calling.
• Thrive with a networking mindset and diligent focus on candidate experience throughout the recruitment life cycle.
• Accurately post jobs on all available talent platforms
• Collaborate with Recruiters to develop, identify and design sourcing strategies; includes sourcing candidates and screening.
• Partnering with business leaders, hiring managers, and sourcing, to assess talent requirements and advise on the best hiring strategy
• Identifying and assessing a diverse candidate pool; managing candidates through the end to end recruiting process; providing regular updates to hiring managers and business leaders; partnering with compensation, HR and Hiring Managers to create compelling offers; partnering with relocation and immigration teams where required; providing a seamless handover to HR operations for onboarding
• Conducting thorough behavioral based interviews and phone screens to assess both a technical baseline as well as the ability to be successful
• Focusing on providing a great candidate experience at every opportunity
If you are ready for the next step in your career, let's have a confidential chat.
Interested candidates please send a copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Email Subject: HR Coord/ Recruitment Consultant – Leon
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd