HR, Compensation & Benefit Specialist
- Involve in reward management, as well as formulating, reviewing and developing HR policies across all levels.
- Development and review of compensation policies for the Company, including administering salary surveys and evaluating new market practices and new remuneration tools.
- You will need to keep abreast of the market and work with industry experts to obtain information on market trends and practices.
- Play a key role in industrial relations, including involvement in the collective bargaining process with the unions.
- Preparation of communication materials and present to relevant stakeholder.
- A degree holder with min 3 years of HR experience
- Candidates with experience in compensation and benefits
- Strong in analytical skills and numerical reasoning
- A high degree of computer literacy is expected
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 14705
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD