HR Compensation & Benefit - Snr Exec /Asst Mgr
Primary Objectives of Position
- Manage and develop the compensation and benefits programmes for one or more business units in the Group to ensure alignment to the business unit’s objectives and market competitiveness, as well as that of the ComfortDelGro Group.
- To administer compensation and benefits programmes with a view to ensuring statutory, regulatory, and Business Unit and Group policy compliance.
- Communication of policies, and provision of professional guidance, coordination, and support in the effective consistent application of compensation and benefits policies and practices.
- Administering, evaluating, developing and implementing compensation and benefits plans for the business units.
- Researching compensation and benefits policies and plans, and monitoring of compensation and benefits trends.
- Ensuring compensation and benefits plans are cost-effective and competitive.
- Comparing compensation and benefits plans through data and cost analyses.
- Designing reports and recommendations based on research and analysis for Management’s decision.
- Ensuring the business units’ compensation and benefit policies are compliant with statutory and regulatory laws and guidelines.
- Lead and conduct the business units’ performance management review process.
- Lead and conduct salary review, bonus and salary benchmarking exercises
- Provide support to business units’ in the day-to-day application of compensation and benefit plans, policies, and procedures.
- Oversee and guide Benefits Shared Service Centre on administration of benefits plans in accordance to Group HR policy, statutory and regulatory laws and guidelines.
- Thorough knowledge of Employment Act.
- Strong knowledge of compensation and benefits policies, philosophies, administration principles and procedures, and payroll.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, in particular MS Excel. Payroll knowledge, in particular SAP payroll.
- Interpersonal and customer relations skills.
- Good written communication.
Attributes (functional & leadership competencies)
- Analytical, numerically inclined, detail oriented and accurate
- Strong organisational skills
- Team-oriented, with a focus on business objectives
- Strong ethics and discretion
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
University Degree Minimum Years of Relevant Experience 3 to 5 years of compensation and benefits management experience in a large organization, preferable in a Centre of Excellence/Shared Service Centre structure.
This position is a 2-year contract with an opportunity to convert to permanent position. If you are motivated to make a difference, we invite you to put your talents to work with us.