HR Business Partner (Talent Sourcing)
As a Group, we are on a mission to bring high-potential job seekers and high-growth businesses together. Our vision to create a thriving economy where people pursue their professional passions and companies achieve new heights of growth and opportunity.
Join us in our mission to change the way the world works. Be the game changer.
- You'll manage the applicant flow, promote employee referrals, and use your creativity to effectively position our brand to attract talents. Identify potential candidates using a variety of sourcing tools, including social media and LinkedIn search
- Provide applicants with the best candidate experience possible
- Proactively refer potential candidates to hiring managers
- Interview and assess potential candidates on their personality fit, culture fit and abilities.
- Become a brand ambassador of the company; grow your audience, deliver high-quality and relevant content, and interact with communities and individuals on social media
- Improve and guide new hires through the on-boarding program
- Organize company events and participate in campus outreach
- Be engaged in employer branding initiatives
- Min. Degree in HR Management / Business Administration / Arts / Humanities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good at networking with people from different backgrounds
- Self-motivated with an ability to solve issues using creative problem-solving skills
- Fast learner and enjoys working in a team
Interested applicants, please send your full CV to:
Jacqueline Ng Shin Yee (R1104502)
Group Director (People, Performance & Staffing)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd