HR Business Partner (Talent Acquisition)
We are looking for a HR Business Partner to join our Human Resources department and oversee our recruitment process.
Your responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures and hosting or participating in career events. To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires.
Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
- Determine selection criteria
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events
- Forecast quarterly and annual hiring needs by department
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Bachelor in Human Resources Management / Business / Social Sciences / Arts / Humanities
- Graduates with good track records in school or internship experience may apply
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks
- Confident, outgoing and enjoys interaction
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Interested applicants, please send your detailed resume to:
Jacqueline Ng Shin Yee
Assocate Group HR Director
Visit our website at www.searchasia.com.my for more information on our company.
SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd