HR Business Partner (Staffing & Branding)
As “recruiter in chief,” it is important that you have conversations with your line managers and top management early on to identify key positions in the organization and understand the status of incumbents.
You are one of the most critical players in the leadership team, with a broad portfolio that will shift as your organization’s day-to-day needs evolve. In this role, you’ll likely have the opportunity to yield greater impact in one day than many have in a lifetime.
- Responsible for entire spectrum of recruitment, including finalizing job descriptions, posting job openings on various recruitment platforms, and scheduling interviews
- Identify, source and secure candidates through direct targeting, industry networking methods, job boards and social media sites.
- Responsible for designing and implementing recruiting strategies, advising on process, routes to market and media
- Assess candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and compatibility
- Champion a high performance, team-based work culture
- Implement a people strategy that attracts, develops, and retains outstanding talents by fostering an inclusive work environment
- Appropriately communicate the company’s vision and values to potential hires.
- Min. Degree in Business / Human Resource / Humanities / Social Sciences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good team player, effective interpersonal skills
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment
- Ability to withstand pressure and thrives in a fast paced environment
If you think you have what it takes, send your latest resume to:
Jacqueline Ng Shin Yee
Director (People, Performance & Staffing
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd